Customers around the globe are rapidly adopting Impact 360® Workforce OptimizationTM solutions for Back-office OperationsTM.
Customers in a wide variety of industries have successfully implement Impact 360® for Back-office OperationsTM, achieving the benefits of increased visibility, performance management, operational efficiency, service-level achievement, and quality and compliance. The growing number of customers has warranted the creation of a separate, Back-office Customer Advisory Council, a back-office track at Verint's annual Driving Innovation User Conference, and an online, customer only back-office community group for networking and information sharing.
Back-office Customer Advisory Council
The Verint Back-office Customer Advisory Council (CAC) is a select group of customers from a variety of industries that leverage the Verint® Impact 360® for Back-office OperationsTM suite of workforce optimization solutions to help achieve their business goals. Serving as advocates and providing feedback and insight on future solution strategy and direction, the CAC helps Verint align its solutions with customer needs to deliver superior business value and ROI.
The group holds monthly conference calls to discuss and share best practices around product usage and real-world applications of solutions to solve business problems, such as operational efficiency, visibility, service goal achievement, quality and compliance. Topics have included:
- Managing Remote Employees
- Verint Community Online Back-office Group
- Top 5 Favorite Reports in Impact 360® Back-office OperationsTM Workforce Management and Desktop and Process Analytics: How, when and with whom are they used
- Top Triggers (Application Event Triggering) and Their Uses; e.g., capture volume counts, start/stop of steps, special data points, etc.
- Best Practices for Migrating to the Next Version
In addition, the Back-office CAC is charged with setting the agenda for the back-office track at our annual Driving Innovation User Conference. Most importantly, they are a resource for Verint and our customers to understand the potential for the solutions and drive continued enhancements and product refinementRequest More Information
Driving Innovation User Conference
Driving InnovationTM, the Verint® Systems global user conference, is a lively, highly interactive event that’s packed with customer insight, experiences, and presentations on how to get the most from solutions from Verint, GMTTM, and VoviciTM, a Verint Company. This multiday conference features opportunities to network and share best practices in a variety of venues, including keynote and breakout sessions, special activities, and social media channels.
- Learn how to better leverage their solutions and services. With more than 40 breakout sessions to choose from, the conference offers something for everyone!
- Get energized at keynote sessions presented by industry experts and “power users.”
- Take an in-depth look at solutions from Verint and its partners at the Technology Showcase.
- Meet face-to-face with Verint technical experts during one-on-one sessions.
- Enhance skills by attending pre-conference training sessions.
- Gain insight and network with peers during user groups and focused networking activities.
Verint Customer Reference Program
Through the Verint Customer Reference Program (CRP), we offer a structured means to help you derive real value from being a Verint reference. This multifaceted program provides an efficient, effective way for you to promote your organization, enhance your thought leadership, network with other professionals, and facilitate greater information exchange.
Customer Success Stories
Service industries in particular, for whom the delivery of fast and accurate service is critical to success, have benefited greatly from implementing Impact 360 for Back-office Operations. The solution has helped customers gain visibility into their operations, find “hidden” capacity, balance workloads across functions to more effectively manage inventories and meet service goals, and capture, analyze and monitor processes for improved operational efficiency and performance. Following is a sampling of their stories.
- Insurer Improves Employee Productivity with Workforce Optimization (WIP)
- Business Process Outsourcer TriNet … (WIP)
- Diversified Financial Services Firm identified 26 percent in hidden or underutilized capacity and increased productivity by 20 percent in their document management group with Impact 360 for Back-office Operations Workforce Optimization
- Mutual Life Insurer decreased service delivery time by 60 percent with Impact 360 for Back-office Operations Workforce Management
- Leading Lender of Higher Education Financing reduced shrinkage or non-productive time by 10 percent, and improved cross-functional visibility, helping them reduce rework, track and improve error rates and align resources to work arrivals to optimally manage their inventory with Impact 360 for Back-office Operations Workforce Optimization and Impact 360 Desktop and Process Analytics
- Pharmacy Benefits Manager increases capacity and reduces idle time with Impact 360 for Back-office Operations Workforce Management and Impact 360 Desktop and Process Analytics
- StarTek, a business process outsourcer increased employee efficiency by 10 percent with Impact 360 Desktop and Process Analytics
- Telecommunications Company reduced service time by 20 percent and increased employee productivity by 15 percent with Impact 360 Desktop and Process Analytics