Desktop and Process Analytics for Retail Financial Services
After first demonstrating its value in the back office and the contact center, desktop and process analytics is quickly becoming a valuable tool in the branch setting. Most retail banks have little or no visibility into the activities and processes of their branch tellers and sales staff. Impact 360 Desktop and Process Analytics for Retail Financial Services tracks, measures, and analyzes employee activities on the desktop.
By providing this much-needed visibility into employee behaviors, our solution can help your branch network improve efficiency and effectiveness, increase sales results, reduce costs and liability, and enhance the customer experience.
Impact 360 Desktop and Process Analytics is available as a standalone solution for financial institutions. When used with our comprehensive Impact 360 Workforce Optimization solution, however, there is the potential for even greater benefit.
With Impact 360 Desktop and Process Analytics, you can:
- Improve sales and service productivity by understanding how employees use applications to perform their work and how they spend their time
- Increase efficiency and effectiveness by monitoring adherence to schedules and the impact on customer service
- Identify the successful behaviors of top performers and apply these processes to close the gap with bottom performers through coaching and training
- Reduce risk by identifying and correcting activities that do not comply with company processes or industry standards and regulations
Contact Verint today to learn more about the broad range of functionality available within Impact 360 Desktop Analytics including:
- Application Event Triggers to capture specific types of interactions or business functions which can then be used by your workforce management solution to enhance forecasts and improve staff schedules
- Application Analysis to track and report on the applications each employee uses, how they use them and for how long to compare adherence to scheduled activities
- Process Analysis to define specific processes and then track the volume and status of the workflow along the sequence of steps
- Process Discovery to graphically map how employees perform business processes, identify best practices, opportunities for training and more
- Data Propagation and Process Guidance to automatically replicate data from one application to another, as well as deliver real-time guidance at certain steps in a process, such as displaying onscreen instructions or launching a sequence of steps based on screen activity and content