As wireless communications proliferate and the demand for bandwidth and data storage grow dramatically, telecommunications providers must manage costs carefully to provide competitive, economical services. At the same time, the convergence of communications media poses new challenges in sales and customer service.
Verint solutions can help telecom providers address many aspects of customer service performance that can impact sales, service, cost, and competitive advantage. Our solutions include:
- Impact 360 Workforce Management for forecasting workload and scheduling staff with the appropriate skills—across locations and time zones, in keeping with local labor laws.
- Impact 360 Recording for capturing calls and screens in call centers and customer service centers, for compliance, sales verification, and dispute resolution.
- Impact 360 Quality Monitoring to help ensure the ongoing quality of customer service.
- Impact 360 Performance Management to help agents and representatives understand their areas of strength and weakness.
- Impact 360 Coaching to help automate the coaching process.
- Impact 360 eLearning to bring targeted lessons right to the employee desktop.
- Impact 360 Desktop and Process Analytics to help protect customer data privacy and provide employees in the call center and back office operations, with just-in-time guidance on processes and next steps.
- Impact 360 Speech Analytics for mining recorded calls.
- Impact 360 Text Analytics for analyzing text-based interactions.
- Verint Enterprise Feedback Management for providing customer survey capabilities throughout the enterprise.
- Impact 360 Customer Feedback for conducting surveys over the IVR.