Reduced capital budgets, investor expectations, public scrutiny, and the need to replace aging equipment while funding system growth are pressuring utility companies to be mindful of costs. At the same time, utilities are increasingly concerned with engaging with customers in nontraditional ways, such as through social or mobile media.
Verint offers solutions that can help utilities manage the costs and quality associated with customer service. Our solutions include:
- Impact 360 Workforce Management for forecasting workload and scheduling staff with the appropriate skills—across locations and time zones, in keeping with local labor laws.
- Impact 360 Recording for capturing calls and screens in call centers and customer service centers, for compliance, sales verification, and dispute resolution.
- Impact 360 Quality Monitoring to help ensure the ongoing quality of customer service.
- Verint PCI and Recording Encryption solutions for protecting customer data with 256-compliant encryption when recorded, in transit, and archived.
- Impact 360 Speech Analytics to mine valuable customer information and surface trends in recorded calls.
- Impact 360 Customer Feedback to deliver customer satisfaction surveys over the IVR.
- Verint Enterprise Feedback Management to provide customer survey capabilities throughout the enterprise.
- Impact 360 Text Analytics to analyze customer comments in text-based content, including emails, Web forms, and social media, such as Facebook and Twitter.