Impact 360 Quality Monitoring
Monitor Employee Performance and Enhance Coaching and Training
Impact 360 Quality Monitoring helps organizations capture, evaluate, and learn from customer interactions, including voice conversations, email, Web chat sessions, and more. This proven software combines monitoring and recording functionality with performance management, analytics, eLearning, and coaching, helping you use data captured from the telephone, email, and Web to increase revenue, enhance customer satisfaction, and manage performance, processes, and costs.
Robust and highly scalable, Impact 360 Quality Monitoring is especially suited for deployment in large or complex contact center environments. A single Impact 360 Quality Monitoring system can support thousands of seats across multiple contact centers, sites, lines of business, and time zones while allowing unified, enterprise-wide access to calls, evaluations, and reports.
Impact 360 Quality Monitoring includes advanced data storage, retrieval, and presentation capabilities, along with agent scorecards for evaluating and enhancing performance and training. Its dashboard-style portal displays contact center metrics in an easy-to-understand format that presents information based on the role and rights of each user.
Other key features include:
- Automatic delivery of calls for evaluation — The Smart Inbox can deliver recorded interactions automatically directly to the desktop based on user-defined criteria.
- Intelligent, customizable evaluation forms — Evaluation forms can be rapidly designed and customized to reflect specific business objectives.
- Agent scorecards — Agent scorecards include an extensive set of KPIs and can be customized to meet specific contact center needs.
- Unified evaluation and playback workspace — Supervisors can efficiently perform evaluations without having to toggle between systems and screens.
- Synchronized audio and screens — The time required to perform evaluations can be reduced significantly—a benefit in busy contact centers.
- eLearning — eLearning sessions can be automatically assigned to agents based on scorecard results and evaluations.
- Centralized administration and reporting — Staff information can be administered from a single point in the system, helping to reduce administrative overhead.
- PCI and Recording Encryption — This optional functionality helps contact centers, trading rooms, payment processing operations, and other organizations achieve compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
Extend the Value of Quality Monitoring
Traditional quality monitoring can yield valuable insight for addressing issues inside the contact center. However, it usually doesn’t shed light on activities occurring outside the contact center that may affect call volume and performance, such as issues with order fulfillment or billing.
Because Impact 360 Quality Monitoring works with the Verint Voice of the Customer Analytics solutions and the Impact 360 Workforce Optimization suite, it can help organizations go beyond traditional quality monitoring. By incorporating speech analytics, text analytics, enterprise feedback management, and customer feedback surveys, organizations can gain deep insight into how well agents interact with customers—and how effectively their processes support them. This can help drive strategic decisions impacting costs, revenue, customer satisfaction, and competitive advantage.