Audiolog for Contact Centers
Multimedia Recording, Evaluation, and Archiving for Contact Centers
Verint Audiolog is a high performance, multimedia platform that offers full-time, on-demand, scheduled, and criteria-driven recording, along with rapid search and retrieval to help identify opportunities for improved customer service, expedite dispute resolution, and reduce liability.
Backed by Verint’s industry-leading patent portfolio on recording, Audiolog offers contact centers a variety of configuration options, ranging from a single recorder/playback unit to multiple, networked recording servers for larger or multiple sites. With this flexible solution, you can choose what you want to record, select the best recording and playback methods for your environment, and pick the tasks you want to perform, such as quality monitoring, replay, and archiving.
A Powerful Feature Set Designed for Business Users
Audiolog is built on an open architecture, uses standard PC components, the Microsoft Windows platform, and the Microsoft SQL database. This helps promote superior reliability, availability and interoperability—as well as cost-effective operation and superior performance. It provides a range of features designed for business users, including:
- Recording — Audiolog can capture screens and data from a variety of sources, including digital, analog, and IP telephones; PBXs, ACDs, and dialer systems; text/SMS; email; and Web chat.
- Search and Playback — Audiolog offers client and browser playback options to meet the needs of a wide range of contact centers. Its state-of-the-art, Web-based multimedia search and playback tool allows simultaneous, synchronous playback of captured interactions, while advanced querying capabilities support a broad range of search criteria across multiple communications channels.
- Quality Monitoring — Audiolog’s optional Audiolog Interaction Quality software can help your contact center improve agent performance and enhance customer satisfaction. With this powerful, browser-based quality monitoring software, supervisors can play back captured interactions, evaluate agent performance, build new scoring forms, and access a broad selection of quality management reports—on site or remotely—all from their desktops.
- Remote Operation — Audiolog can make it easy to handle a wide range of tasks remotely, such as scheduling recordings, performing call playback—even managing and configuring the system. This is particularly useful for contact centers with complex operations or multiple sites.
- Storage and Archiving — In addition to superior recording availability, Audiolog provides storage options that include Blu-Ray media, redundant hard drives, automatic archiving to DVD-RAM or to the Audiolog “Virtual Media” format, as well as support for NAS, SAN, and EMC Centera. You can choose from serial, parallel, or selective DVD-RAM archiving modes.
Audiolog offers optional functionality for specialized tasks:
- Encryption Management — For compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), Audiolog uses AES-256 encryption to protect audio, screen, and related data when recorded, in transit, and archived. Decryption is performed on the playback workstation.
- Advanced Desktop Analytics — Audiolog permits customized capture of call-associated data directly from the agent screen via user-defined triggers that can start, stop, and tag recordings. This can help facilitate automatic pause of recording to avoid sensitive data, such as the CVV2 code in environments that need to comply with the PCI DSS.