Impact 360 Recording
Capture Voice and Screen Data for Compliance, Sales Verification, and More
Impact 360 Recording is an enterprise recording solution designed to meet the needs of large, multi-site, virtual, and outsourced contact centers. This software-based recorder provides full-time recording and compliance recording to help larger contact centers increase operational effectiveness, reduce liability, comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) and other industry standards, and expedite dispute resolution.
Flexible and easy to use, Impact 360 Recording provides a range of functionality:
- Voice and Screen Recording — Provides synchronized voice/data recording and real-time monitoring across traditional TDM, IP, and mixed telephony environments. In addition to recording conversations between customers and agents, Impact 360 Recording can also capture the corresponding activities taking place at agents’ desktops, such as keystrokes, data entry, screen navigation, and after-call wrap-up.
Right out of the box, the solution can work with most major telephony environments and offers application programming interfaces (APIs) to facilitate integration with proprietary systems. Because Impact 360 Recording can support many channels of IP voice and screen recording on a single server, it can help reduce the space, energy, and maintenance costs associated with traditional, multi-server recording systems.
- Centralized Administration and Reporting — Allows administration from a single point in the system, helping to reduce administrative overhead.
- TDM and IP Recording — Leverages the same common architecture for IP recording as for traditional TDM telephony, enabling you to use today’s TDM hardware investment to support IP investment in the future. You can manage TDM and IP recorders from a single interface.
- Mobile Phone Recording — Captures calls and associated data from mobile phones.
- Selective Retention and Archiving — Retains contact center recordings in accordance with corporate and legal mandates, helping to ensure that recordings are available when needed.
- PCI and Recording Encryption — Uses AES 256-compliant encryption to protect data when it’s recorded, in transit, and archived. This optional functionality includes a separate key management system, enabling you to move, archive, and store customer data while protecting it from unauthorized access.
- Flexible, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) — Helps reduce the cost of ownership.
Extend the Value of Recording with Voice of the Customer Analytics
Because Impact 360 Recording works with Voice of the Customer Analytics and other solutions in the Impact 360 Workforce Optimization suite, it can help contact centers go beyond full-time recording and compliance recording.
By incorporating speech analytics, text analytics, enterprise feedback management, and customer feedback survey functionality, for example, your contact center can gain insight into customer interactions and sentiments. This can help you make better, more strategic decisions that can impact costs, revenue, customer satisfaction, and competitive advantage.