Impact 360 Workforce Optimization
Empower Your Enterprise with Customer-Centric Workforce Optimization
Impact 360 is a suite of enterprise workforce optimization software and services that can help your organization improve everything that impacts the customer experience, from interactions in contact centers to operations in branches, marketing and customer care, and the back-office. This powerful, enterprise solution offers unprecedented visibility into performance, operations, and customer intelligence across your organization, helping you:
- Capture and analyze customer interactions.
- Improve internal processes and workforce performance.
- Uncover business trends and competitive advantages.
- Discover the root cause of customer and employee behavior.
- Develop customer-centric strategies to enhance loyalty and retention.
- Make better decisions faster.
- Connect your customer care operations more tightly with the rest of your enterprise.
- Enhance customer service across your organization.
Impact 360 extracts critical information from customer interactions to optimize workforce performance, giving you insight into the customer experience that might otherwise be difficult—if not impossible—to obtain. Then, it provides analytics to help transform raw data into actionable information. With this intelligence, you not only know what’s happening, you know why, allowing you to make better decisions faster.
The Impact 360 Workforce Optimization suite provides unified functionality for many essential functions, including:
- Quality monitoring
- Workforce Management
- Performance Management
- Desktop and Process Analytics
- Speech Analytics
- Text Analytics
- Enterprise Feedback Management
- Customer Feedback Surveys
Choose the Solutions That Are Right for Your Business
Regardless of where in your enterprise you deploy Impact 360 Workforce Optimization, you can benefit from its fifth-generation functionality, including:
- Real-time enterprise collaboration, with visibility into employees across roles, levels, and functions.
- Navigation and ease of use, with the ability to move from one function to the next and gain a centralized view across all applications—all from a single entry point.
- Total cost of ownership, with consolidated servers and new levels of scalability, virtualization, resiliency, and redundancy.
- Simplified system administration, with a single organizational hierarchy and a flexible archiving system that supports centralized and distributed operations.
- Depth of functionality, with powerful applications that are tightly unified, making it easy to add new Impact 360 functionality as your business needs change.
Impact 360 is available in a range of packages to meet the needs small, medium, and large organizations. Contact a Verint Systems representative for information on which solutions, packages, and services are right for your business.