Verint Public Safety Solutions in Action
Thousands of PSAPs, emergency communications centers, and command and control centers around the globe use Verint Public Safety Solutions to:
- Help call takers and dispatchers perform more effectively.
- Identify best practices for gathering more complete information to provide first responders.
- Fine-tune procedures and identify areas for further training.
- Help first responders understand how events unfold, so that they can identify their own best practices and areas for improvement.
- Share recordings and information with other agencies, and build evidence for use in court.
Here are just a few examples of how Verint customers are using Impact 360 for Public Safety Powered by Audiolog to achieve measurable improvements.
The Emergency Operations Center for a large county in the Great Lakes region of the United States has been using Verint Public Safety Solutions since 1999. Today, the Center credits Impact 360 for Public Safety with helping it maintain peak performance, consistent with the standards set for the county’s Emergency Management Agency and its employees. Read more.
The operations director for a busy PSAP and dispatch center in one Midwest US state says that Impact 360 for Public Safety Powered by Audiolog plays an especially important role in reconstructing entire events - from medical emergencies to major storms. This enables both the center and first responders to understand how events unfolded, determine best practices and processes, and identify areas where improvement is needed. Learn more.
A public safety communications center that fields about 400,000 calls every year uses Impact 360 for Public Safety to record all of its telephone and radio transmissions. The center’s Communications Manager notes that he has used many public safety recording solutions throughout his career and finds Impact 360 for Public Safety particularly easy to use. Find out why.
Find out what Verint Public Safety solutions can do for your organization. Contact Verint today.