Impact 360 for Public Safety
Impact 360 for Public Safety is a packaged solution that brings multichannel recording together with key functionality for enhancing performance in 9-1-1 and emergency communications centers, including quality assurance, performance management, incident investigation and analytics, speech analytics, workload forecasting and staff scheduling, staff coaching and training, and citizen surveys.
With Impact 360 for Public Safety, your public safety answering point (PSAP) can:
- Capture and retrieve audio, video, text, screen data, telematics, photos, maps, and related data, such as telephone numbers and locations, from a variety of sources.
- Live monitor PSAP interactions to evaluate call taker performance and help ensure adherence to policies and procedures.
- Automate workload forecasting and staff scheduling based on historical data, work patterns, breaks, off-phone times, and individual skills, proficiencies, and preferences.
- Search for calls by CAD incident ID and review captured interactions and screens to investigate incidents and better understand the chain of events.
- Analyze captured audio to identify clues or surface trends that might otherwise go undetected.
- Improve staff training and coaching using captured interactions to show examples of best practices.
- Conduct surveys within and beyond the organization to assess staff morale, citizen satisfaction, and more.
- Document and report incidents efficiently.
Built on Verint’s proven public safety and workforce optimization technologies, Impact 360 for Public Safety offers a range of functionality, including:
- Multichannel Recording, Playback, and Storage — Capitalizing on the proven functionality of Audiolog, Impact 360 for Public Safety provides full-time recording, selective recording, recording on demand, and dial-in recording across digital and analog telephones, trunked and conventional radio systems, telephone lines and trunks, IP phones, SMS, and PC screens. It can record screens without disrupting call handlers while minimizing network usage and storage requirements. Recordings can be retrieved using a variety of criteria and secured from unauthorized access, and a playback audit trail can track incidents and alert you to potential abuse.
- Investigation and Analytics — In addition to recording interactions, Impact 360 for Public Safety can tag them with information from radio, ANI/ALI, CTI, ICCS, CAD, SMS, and GIS systems to help facilitate incident reconstruction.
- Quality Assurance — Users can measure, analyze, and document call taker performance easily using point-and-click templates to create evaluation forms and questions. Optional scorecards provide a library of predefined key performance indicators (KPIs) or the ability to create your own for measuring employee performance.
- Speech Analytics — This optional functionality can process 9-1-1 calls and transcribe audio into data that can be mined for investigations.
- Workload Forecasting and Staff Scheduling — Impact 360 for Public Safety can automate workload forecasting and staff scheduling based on defined shift rules, work patterns, breaks, off-phone times, and individual skills, proficiencies, and preferences. Optional functionality can automate the time-off request process by routing requests to managers or processing them automatically based on rules that you define.
- eLearning and Coaching — You can edit captured interactions into “learning clips” highlighting best practices and send them directly to the call-taker desktop for review. With Impact 360 for Public Safety’s coaching tool, supervisors can schedule, track, review, and report on individual development opportunities.
- Citizen Surveys — You can create surveys easily using Web-based templates, then send them by phone or email to citizens to inquire about their experience with your communications center.