Audiolog for Public Safety
Multimedia Recording, Retrieval, and Quality Assurance
Audiolog is an advanced, digital multimedia recording, retrieval, and quality assurance solution designed to enhance the performance of public safety answering points (PSAPs), command and control centers, homeland security, transportation operations centers, correctional facilities, and emergency communications centers. It offers superior reliability in mission-critical environments, along with flexible, easy-to-use functionality that can help your organization meet the demands of Next-Generation 9-1-1 (NG9-1-1) and other evolving communications challenges by:
- Capturing audio, video, text, screen data, telematics, photos, and related data, such as telephone numbers and locations, from a variety of sources.
- Live monitoring PSAP interactions to help ensure adherence to policies and procedures.
- Reconstructing incident scenarios to understand the chain of events.
- Protecting captured interactions from unauthorized access and tampering.
- Evaluating and enhancing call taker, dispatcher, and manager performance.
- Documenting and reporting results efficiently.
Audiolog offers a broad range of functionality, including:
- Multimedia Call and Screen Recording—Audiolog provides full-time recording, selective recording, recording on demand, and dial-in recording across digital and analog telephones, trunked and conventional radio systems, telephone lines and trunks, IP phones, short message service (SMS), and PC screens. In addition to recording interactions, Audiolog can tag them with information from radio, ANI/ALI, CTI, ICCS, CAD, SMS, and GIS systems to facilitate incident reconstruction.
- Secure Storage and Retrieval—Audiolog provides Insight Center, a powerful, browser-based set of tools to search for and play recordings directly from the desktop. Captured interactions can be retrieved according to a wide variety of criteria, from date and time to caller ID, call taker name, DNIS, CAD incident number, radio ID, talkgroup or ANI/ALI. You can also reconstruct events and scenarios by playing back multiple interactions simultaneously, all from a single workstation. Playback and monitoring rights help secure recordings from unauthorized access, and digital fingerprinting shows when a voice or radio recording has been tampered with. Optional AES-256 encryption protects voice and radio data. Audiolog can retain large volumes of calls online, as well as archive contacts to Blu-Ray media, DVD-RAM, and network-based storage resources.
- Quality Assurance and Compliance—Audiolog Interaction Quality is a quality assurance solution that simplifies the creation of evaluation forms and questions. Its intuitive, browser-based interaction assessment tool enables managers to play back and score calls easily, with only minimal training. A unique calibration feature can measure and compare quality evaluators’ scores, showing how they deviate from averages or goals to foster more consistent scoring across your organization. Comprehensive reporting makes it easy to analyze the performance of call takers and managers.
- Robust, Secure Architecture—Audiolog is designed for use both as a stand-alone recorder/playback unit and as a specialized recording server within a networked environment. To promote superior reliability and availability and cost-effective operation, Audiolog is built on an open architecture and uses standard PC components, the Microsoft Windows platform, and the Microsoft SQL database.