Improve Call Handling Effectiveness and Employee Productivity
Public safety organizations face increasingly formidable challenges, including diminished funding, tighter budgets, evolving standards, new communications technologies, and growing public expectations.
Workforce optimization solutions can offer significant efficiencies and performance gains, helping agencies enhance performance in their communications centers while reducing liability and conducting faster, more productive investigations.
Verint offers Impact 360 for Public Safety, a workforce optimization solution designed to meet the needs of communications centers, command and control centers, and public safety answering points (PSAPs). This practical solution provides a range of functionality, including:
- Multichannel Recording, Playback, and Storage — Capitalizing on the proven functionality of Verint Audiolog, Impact 360 for Public Safety provides full-time recording, selective recording, recording on demand, and dial-in recording across digital and analog telephones, trunked and conventional radio systems, telephone lines and trunks, IP phones, SMS, and PC screens. It can record screens without disrupting call handlers while minimizing network usage and storage requirements. Recordings can be retrieved using a variety of criteria and secured from unauthorized access, and a playback audit trail can track incidents and alert you to potential abuse.
- Investigation and Analytics — In addition to recording interactions, Impact 360 for Public Safety can tag them with information from radio, ANI/ALI, CTI, ICCS, CAD, SMS, and GIS systems to help facilitate incident reconstruction.
- Quality Assurance — Organizations can easily create evaluation forms for measuring, analyzing, and documenting call taker performance. Optional scorecards provide a library of predefined key performance indicators (KPIs), as well as the ability for agencies to create their own KPIs for measuring employee performance.
- Speech Analytics — This optional functionality can process 9-1-1 calls and transcribe audio into data that can be mined for investigations.
- Workload Forecasting and Staff Scheduling — Impact 360 for Public Safety can automate workload forecasting and staff scheduling based on a variety of criteria, including individual skills, proficiencies, and preferences. Optional functionality can automate the time-off request process by routing requests to managers or processing them automatically based on user-defined rules.
- eLearning and Coaching — Recorded interactions can be edited into “learning clips” highlighting best practices and sent directly to the call-taker desktop for review. Impact 360 for Public Safety’s coaching tool can help supervisors schedule, track, review, and report on individual development opportunities.
- Citizen Surveys — Agencies can create surveys easily using Web-based templates, then send them to citizens by phone or email to inquire about the quality of the services they provide.