Public Safety Answering Points (PSAPs)
Public safety answering points (PSAPs) and emergency dispatch facilities must deliver services effectively while minimizing costs, all in an environment in which regulations, standards, and communications channels are evolving rapidly to meet new challenges, such as Next-Generation 9-1-1 (NG9-1-1).
Verint solutions can help PSAPs and emergency communications facilities manage their resources more effectively while increasing situational awareness, reducing liability, and addressing many NG9-1-1 challenges. Our solutions are designed to incorporate new technologies while addressing longstanding PSAP needs, such as workload forecasting, staff scheduling, training, and more.
Our solutions include:
- Audiolog for Public Safety for robust, multimedia recording and quality assurance.
- Impact 360 Speech Analytics Essentials for Audiolog for obtaining insight quickly from recorded calls and spotting trends before they escalate into widespread issues.
- Impact 360 for Public Safety for capturing interactions across multiple communications channels and facilitating quality assurance, investigations, staff scheduling and training, surveys, and more.
- Audiolog for Public Safety
- Impact 360 Speech Analytics Essentials for Audiolog for Public Safety
- Impact 360 for Public Safety