Because of the essential role that utilities play in everyday life, protecting power plants, dams, reservoirs, refineries, and other assets from acts of vandalism, terrorism, or sabotage is of utmost importance.
Increasingly, utilities must address a variety of threats, ranging from theft and vandalism to cyber assaults and the potential for terrorism. At the same time, regulators are imposing a number of security mandates that providers must address in their security strategies.
Verint offers solutions to help utilities ensure the safety and security of their facilities, equipment, and staff. Our solutions include:
- Audiolog for Public Safety for robust, multimedia recording and quality assurance.
- Impact 360 Speech Analytics Essentials for Audiolog for obtaining insight quickly from recorded calls and spotting trends before they escalate into widespread issues.
- Nextiva Video Management Software to help streamline operations with video viewing and recording functions, and system monitoring and investigation management capabilities.
- Nextiva Surveillance Analytics applications to enable perimeter protection and detect unattended objects, vehicles moving in the wrong direction, and camera-tampering incidents.
- Nextiva Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) to leverage information from various standalone systems and sensors for enhanced situational awareness and response.