Nextiva Surveillance Analytics help organizations make sense of vast amounts of video and data for better decisions and faster, more effective action. They enhance situational awareness and transform threat detection from a manual, resource-intensive operation to an efficient, accurate, automated process. With Nextiva Surveillance Analytics, security staff can focus on deterring and managing threats, rather than scanning banks of video monitors trying to detect them.
The Nextiva video analytics portfolio includes a broad array of automated video analysis applications for retail, finance, enterprise, transportation and critical infrastructure. The powerful object-based algorithm technology is embedded within Verint's encoders and decoders, IP cameras as well as third-party servers. Nextiva Surveillance Analytics provides the following functionality:
- Scene Scan captures a baseline view of both the indoor and outdoor enviroments and helps adapt to changing elements including rain, snow, wind, light changes, and more.
- Camera Tampering Detection automatically detects camera tampering or shifting for more rapid correction of camera operation problems that occur either intentionally or inadvertently, with minimal interruption of surveillance activities.
- Perimeter Intrusion Detection helps organizations secure expansive perimeters, while reducing staff requirements and the need for manual patrols.
- Loitering Detection automatically detects people or vehicles remaining in an area for an extended period of time, for a more proactive, effective approach to suspicious activity.
- Unattended Objects Detection automatically pinpoints objects left behind, enabling security personnel to rapidly detect and address potentially threatening situations.
- Secure Area Monitoring pinpoints people or vehicles moving through sensitive areas, including demarcated hallways and rooms and areas without physical boundaries, such as space in buildings and outdoors.
- City Monitoring helps secure city and town centers by pinpointing suspicious activity to deter vandalism and other crime.
- Wrong Direction automatically detects people or vehicles moving in the wrong direction, promoting a more proactive approach to threat identification and management.
- Equipment Removal Detection automatically detects when an object has been removed from an area under surveillance, enhancing asset protection initiatives and increasing the chance of recovery by enabling theft to be more quickly identified.