Enterprise Feedback Management (EFM)
Transform Feedback into Actionable Intelligence
The relationship you have with customers and employees is constantly evolving. To stay ahead of the competition, progressive organizations actively listen—they gather, analyze, and act on feedback to enhance products, improve loyalty, and increase revenue.
Verint Enterprise Feedback Management (EFM) is a leading enterprise survey platform that can help you gain a complete view into what people think of your organization and its products. It can empower you to react quickly to address problem areas, optimize business processes, and deliver top-notch customer service across the board.
With Verint EFM, you can:
- Share data with critical stakeholders and showcase actionable results using customizable, interactive dashboards, branded reports, and embeddable widgets.
- Centralize survey responses—as well as data from other systems—in customer panels, enabling you to create highly personalized surveys, interact more intelligently, and create robust, detailed reports.
- Unify siloed approaches, disparate systems, and disjointed processes to facilitate better, more informed business decisions.
- Scale the product to thousands of users with a rich feature set of permissions and workflows that ensure brand standards and protect customer data.
- Analyze text responses and surface customer sentiment to better tell your customers’ story.
Gain a Holistic View of the Customer Experience
Verint Enterprise Feedback Management provides the metrics to build critical key performance indicators and the technology to benchmark progress. Used in combination with our Voice of the Customer solutions, including Speech Analytics, Text Analytics, and Customer Feedback, EFM can help you develop a holistic view of the customer experience by incorporating every interaction via any channel—chat, calls, email, Web, mobile, social media, and many others. With Verint EFM, you can:
- Benchmark satisfaction levels at “moments of truth” in the customer journey.
- Collect customer feedback across all interaction channels—Web, email, in person, call, mobile, social media sites.
- Validate that process changes are positively impacting customer satisfaction.
- Provide insight into the preferences, satisfaction levels, and needs of critical customer segments.
- Understand what’s driving changes in satisfaction and loyalty.
- Gain immediate customer feedback anytime, anywhere with EFM Mobile—online or offline, or through web, email or SMS—to increase response rates and build cross-channel relationships.